Need help ensuring your business health and safety systems are in place and continuing to work effectively? We’re all about encouraging proactive environments, educating to assess risk and providing controls in a timely manner.
Health & Safety Systems
Safeco can develop and implement a practical safety management system for your New Zealand business in accordance with current legislation, industry best practice and industry guidelines.
We can offer support and advice to key stakeholders in your business as well as Boards, ensuring the safety of all, and compliance in line with current Health and Safety legislation.
We regularly review existing practices, procedures and facilities, working from a risk perspective, providing comprehensive monthly management reports to Boards and Managers.
Ongoing Support, Monitoring & Reporting
Safeco ensures the on-going review and monitoring, development and implementation of your Health and Safety Management System.
Ongoing monitoring services include:
- Internal and external audits to ensure compliance and best practice
- Investigation of incidents/accidents, providing solid reporting with recommendations
- Development of documentation including processes, procedures and policies to assist the business with its functions in terms of Health and Safety Compliance.
- Assistance with Tender documentation
- Liaising with all external bodies such as WorkSafe, ACC, NZ Police etc. on your behalf
- Providing for robust Contractor Management processes, including prequalification, induction and monitoring
- Ensuring effective training programs are implemented.
- Assistance with inductions
Talk to Lindie at Safeco about how we can improve your Health and Safety Systems so you can relax and focus on what you do best.